PRODUCT SAFETY

Candles

  • Never leave a candle unattended.

  • Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.

  • Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. 

  • Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire and keep away from draughts of air.

  • Only burn the candle on a level heat resistant surface.

  • Do not burn candle for more then 4 hours at a time.

  • Do not allow flame to touch the glass.

  • On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to avoid tunnelling.

  • Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting.

  • If the wick begins to mushroom, repeatedly soothes or flickers, or the flame becomes too high, extinguish candle, allow to cool and then trim and relight.

  • Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. 

  • Glass may become hot during use. 

  • All candles include a warning sticker on the base of the box.

Pulse point oil

  • Do not Swallow, for external use only.

  • Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as the eyes.

  • Discontinue any use of product if you experience any redness, itching or sensitivity.

  • Avoid if pregnant.

  • Keep away from children 

  • Keep away from eyes 

Sage Sticks

  • Do not burn unattended

  • Store safely- after use extinguish by gently pressing on a fire proof surface (ashtray or glass bowl)

0